FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CONTACT: Darek Lambert
Director PR & Communications, Capital City Pride
CAPITAL CITY PRIDE ANNOUNCES 2021-2022 BOARD MEMBERS
Des Moines, IA – Capital City Pride (CCP) announced its new executive committee and board of directors for 2021-2022 who will work to bring the LGBTQ+ community together for the Greater Des Moines Metro.
“We’re extremely excited to work with our new board, each member brings new experiences to the table and their expertise will help Capital City Pride achieve its goals for the 2021-2022 year. I am personally looking forward to what this board can do for Des Moines and our community,” said Capital City Pride President Jen Carruthers.
New board members will serve two year terms. The complete listing of board members are:
- Jen Carruthers, President
- Hillary Gardner, Vice President
- Sam Carns, Secretary
- Ashley Foster, Director of Finance
- Dan Jansen, Board Advisor
- Jeff Woods, Director of Fundraising and Sponsorship
- Sarah Galeazzi, Director of Brand and Marketing
- Darek Lambert, Director of PR and Communications
- Connor Hilsenbeck, Director of Events and Entertainment
- Meda Brkic, Director of Community, Diversity and Education
- Maison Bleam, Legal Advisor
- Rob Rose, Director of IT and Operations
- Mitch Kunert, Director of Pride Fest
Learn more about Capital City Pride and contact each board member.
About Capital City Pride:
Since 1978, Capital City Pride has brought together the members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender community their friends, allies, and supporters. The organization holds events that inspire, educate, commemorate and celebrate the diverse community and culture with and for the greater Des Moines Metro.
For more information visit www.capitalcitypride.org