Health & Wellness Zone
PrideFest: Health & Wellness Zone is presented by UCS Healthcare and Sammons Financial in partnership with Iowa Wolves, Principal, and Broadlawns, Primary Health Care, DLL Financial, and Polk County Health & Development.
What is it?
The Health and Wellness Zone at the 2023 PrideFest is a designated area within the event that focuses on promoting health, well-being, and support for the LGBTQ+ community. It is a space where you can access resources, information, and services related to various aspects of health.
Where is it?
North of E. Locust along 5th St.
Schedule of Events – Saturday, June 10, 2023
- 12 – 6 PM Polk County Health
- Primary Health Care provides medical, dental, and behavioral health care. PHC is also the home of The Project at PHC, an HIV prevention, care, and treatment services.
- 12 – 11 PM Health Screenings – UCS Healthcare
- UCS Healthcare delivers comprehensive health care services, including medical and behavioral health diagnosis, education, and treatment, including therapy, psychiatric services, substance use disorder therapy, and medication assisted treatment
- 12 – 6 PM Planned Parenthood
- Your health is our highest priority and we believe your body is your own. Planned Parenthood, is a nonprofit organization that provides reproductive and sexual healthcare, and sexual education.
- 12 – 6 PM Pride Sports League
- Dunk Tank – it only takes one good throw to soak your favorite Board members and Community Celebrities.
Vendor times may extend or change based on attendee demand.